Katherine Mount discusses performance management and how to use the skill-will model to identify and manage different performers. The skill-will model uses a quadrant to evaluate an employee based on their skills and motivation. How to use the model, how to manage different performers, and how to use rewards and incentives are discussed.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Dealing with Different Kinds of Performers
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Performance Management, Human Resource Management (general)
- Duration: 00:29:24
- Keywords: employee attitudes, employee behavior, employee development, high performance working, incentive systems, managing motivation, overachievement, performance appraisal, performance assessment, performance management, performance management system, recognition, reward management, underperformance
Speaker: Katherine MountOnline ISBN:9781473993181Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016