Dr. David Dunning discusses the field of self and identity. He describes how he got into the field, how others can get into the field, and why it is important in society.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: David Dunning Discusses Self and Identity
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Psychology
- Subject: Self & Identity, Personality Psychology, Social Psychology (general)
- Duration: 00:31:41
- Keywords: accuracy, ambition, Americans, anthropology, argument (research), behavior modification, beliefs (psychology), cognitive dissonance, critique, debates, decision making, economics, ethnicity, experience (events), experiments, exploration, identity, incompetence, interdisciplinarity, neuroscience, overconfidence, perception (psychology), philosophy, psychodrama, psychology, public policy, reading (activity), realism, research, research methods, research skills, Scientific method, Self and self-concept, Self-affirmation theory, Social policy, Sociology, Statistical data, Statistical learning, Success, voting, writing (communication)
Academic: David DunningOnline ISBN:9781473965249Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016