Jacquelyn McCroskey, MSW, Associate Professor of Social Work at USC, discusses her research with data-driven decision-making in macro practice social work.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Data-Driven Decision-Making in Macro Practice Social Work
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Work
- Subject: Interprofessional Working , Advocacy in Social Work, Child Sexual Abuse/Exploitation
- Duration: 00:16:34
- Keywords: advocacy, assessment process, child maltreatment, collaboration, comparative research, comparative studies, consensus, data analysis, data collection, data integration, data management, data utilisation, decision making, decision making skills, evidence-based practice, historical research, holistic measurement, human development index, interdisciplinarity, juvenile justice, literature reviews, macro social work, monitoring, policy development, policy making, prevention programs, research findings, Social work practice, tracking, young offender institutions
Interviewer: Rachael LeBlond
Academic: Jacquelyn McCroskeyOnline ISBN:9781529705010Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019