Professor David Collinson explains how to critically study leadership. He discusses different theoretical perspectives of leadership and explains how the critical perspective fits into the current research landscape. Professor Collinson also explains how leadership has changed over time.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Critical Leadership Studies
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Power & Influence, Post-Heroic Leadership, Leadership Styles
- Duration: 00:32:18
- Keywords: conferences, connectedness and autonomy, critical analysis, critical applications, critical management studies, critical thinking, dialectical theory of organizations, dialectical thought, educational leadership, embodied perception, ethnographic methods, ethnography, hierarchy, identity (sociology), identity development, identity theories, individualistic leadership, influential texts and figures of veneration, inspirational leadership, international perspectives, international research, labor process theory, leadership (business), leadership and hope, leadership and management, leadership development, leadership theories, leadership theory, management, management and leadership, mind and body, mind-body relation, motivation, paradox, pay, pay and rewards, power (sociology), power and authority, power and political theory, power and power relations, power and social theory, research methods, research methods: qualitative, Shared leadership, technology, theories of leadership, transformational leadership, transformational leadership theories
James MacGregor Burns
Academic: David CollinsonOnline ISBN:9781473980686Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016