Angela Benford discusses the technology she uses as a crime scene investigator. She also describes advances in photography and fingerprint applications since she began her job.
Chapter 1: Crime Scene Investigation: Technologyicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:02:08
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Crime Scene Investigation: Technology
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Criminal Investigation, Technology in Criminal Justice, Criminal Evidences
- Duration: 00:02:08
- Keywords: cell phones, computer programs, crime scene investigation, digital photography, DNA, fingerprinting, police technology
Practitioner: Angela BenfordOnline ISBN: 9781506374017Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2015