Professor Gerard Tellis explains crowdsourcing. Companies used to rely on internal research and development departments, but using social media to crowdsource ideas leads to a wider variety of possibilities.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Creativity
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Creativity & Innovation in Business, Social Media, Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general)
- Duration: 00:02:16
- Keywords: brainstorming, creativity and innovation, crowdsourcing, expert opinion, idea generation, problem solving, research and development, Social media
Academic: Gerard TellisOnline ISBN:9781473988750Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016