Emma Hetherington, JD, clinical assistant professor, School of Law, University of Georgia, discusses courtroom advocacy skills for social workers.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Courtroom Advocacy and Skills
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2019
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Social Work
- Subject: Courtroom Skills for Social Work, Advocacy in Social Work, Child Sexual Abuse/Exploitation
- Duration: 00:16:53
- Keywords: advocacy, child advocacy, child welfare, children in care, confidentiality, court orders, court procedures, court records, courtroom testimony, forensic interviewing, honesty, jargon, juvenile court procedures, juvenile justice, language and organizations, language issues and barriers, language usage, legal systems, low income, poverty, Social work, Social work record keeping, Social worker client relations, Social worker teams, Social worker training, Stress and coping, Subpoenas, witness preparation
Interviewer: Rachael LeBlond
Academic: Emma HetheringtonOnline ISBN:9781529705034Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2019