Professors Tyrone Pitsis and Stewart Clegg discuss the challenges of running an ethical business abroad. In this case study, they highlight issues faced by corporate giants Google and Apple when they began operations in China.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Corporate Social Responsibility: Google and China
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Ethics (general)
- Duration: 00:05:19
- Keywords: censorship, China, corporate accountability, corporate social responsibility, factories, factory buildings, google, international business ethics, internet, manufacturing, market share, Streaming media
Apple Inc., 1976-People
Academic: Stewart Clegg
Academic: Tyrone PitsisOnline ISBN:9781473982505Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015