Employees at the digital tech company Freeformers explain how corporate social responsibility can be successfully built into the overall business plan of a corporation. They also discuss their 'one for one' program through which one needy person is trained in technology skills for every employee trained in those same skills.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Corporate Social Responsibility: Freeformers
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Social Media, Electronic Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Duration: 00:10:50
- Keywords: business ethics, Business for Social Responsibility, community action, corporate social performance, corporate social responsibility, corporate social responsiveness, digital literacy, digital media, digital technology, employee attitudes, employee empowerment, employee relations, employee wellbeing, marketing, marketing (business), marketing ethics, retention, training, training and skill acquisition
Practitioner: Lewie Allen
Practitioner: James Ebdon
Practitioner: Marta SvetekOnline ISBN:9781473962002Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016