Dr. Sandra Waddock discusses corporate responsibility and what it means to be a responsible corporation. Corporate responsibility is inherent to everything the company does, and is seen through its impact on stakeholders and the natural environment. Waddock discusses the rise in corporate responsibility, research in corporate responsibility, and the impact of the work that she has done.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Corporate Responsibility
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainable Leadership, Business Ethics (general)
- Duration: 00:24:18
- Keywords: business ethics, business models, business strategy, codes of conduct, corporate accountability, corporate policies, corporate social financial performance, corporate social responsibility, corporate sustainability, corporate values, customer loyalty, employee attitudes, globalization (business), leadership (business), memes, qualitative interview, qualitative research, research, research methodology, research methods, Social media, Stakeholders, Sustainability, Systems analysis, transparency
Academic: Sandra WaddockOnline ISBN:9781473991194Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016