Professor Corey Phelps defines extramural knowledge as knowledge from external sources. He discusses the nature of internal and external knowledge, and the value of partnerships and alliances to bolster organizational strength.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Corey Phelps Defines Extramural Sources of Knowledge
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Strategic Alliances, Organization Development, Corporate Strategy
- Duration: 00:01:02
- Keywords: alliances, knowledge, knowledge networks, knowledge, skills, and abilities, partnerships
Academic: Corey PhelpsOnline ISBN:9781473957091Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016