Riccardo Benzo explains how conceptual frameworks can be used to create better research results. He discusses the meanings of primary and secondary data, and emphasizes the importance of connecting these two types of data together to create stronger research.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Conceptual Frameworks in Marketing Research
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Marketing Research, Marketing Models
- Duration: 00:08:37
- Keywords: data sources: empirical data, hypothesis (research), modeling (research), models in science, primary data, research, research questions, Secondary data, Secondary data analysis, Statistical analysis for longitudinal research
Academic: Riccardo BenzoOnline ISBN:9781473974906Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016