Professor Vincent Buskens discusses his research into trust and business transactions. Due to criticism about his method, he expanded the research to include vignettes. Vignettes are also used in research to judge fairness and discrimination.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Complementary Research Methods
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Sociology
- Subject: Mixed Methods, Research Methods for Sociology, Systems & Network Theories
- Duration: 00:08:12
- Keywords: causation, correlation, employment discrimination, experiments, hypothesis testing, incentives, networks, reputation management, research design, Social context, Social justice, Survey methods, trust, vignette
Academic: Vincent BuskensOnline ISBN: 9781526406286Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017