Dr. Jay Albanese discusses juvenile justice and how the United Nations helps regulate juvenile justice around the world. The Convention on the Rights of the Child shows how juveniles ought to be treated throughout the world. Albanese also explains how juveniles differ from adults under international law.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Comparing & Delivering Juvenile Justice Across the World
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Juvenile/Youth Justice, Transitional Justice, Constitutional Law
- Duration: 00:08:08
- Keywords: accountability (governance), corporal punishment, due process, evaluation and assessment, human rights, international crime and punishment, juvenile justice, natural rights, rehabilitation, transnational justice movements, transnational law, United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child
United Nations, 1945-People
Academic: Jay S. AlbaneseOnline ISBN:9781526402608Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017