Professor Svitlana Chernykh outlines varying presidential systems of government. Her discussion includes an analysis of what problems each system is likely to have and why they sometimes fail.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Comparative Politics: Presidential Systems
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: Comparative Politics (general), Democratization, Presidency
- Duration: 00:09:50
Keywords: coalition building, democracy, democratization, dictatorship, dissolution, elections, electoral systems, government (political science), legislative systems, military, multiparty system, parliament, party discipline, party systems, president and congress, presidentialism, Semi-presidential system, two-party system
Jose Antonio Cheibub
Academic: Svitlana ChernykhOnline ISBN: 9781473985384Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016