Doctoral student Clifford Lewis discusses his work in the area of organizational leadership and diversity management. Lewis talks about influential people in the discipline and the effects that organizational leadership and diversity management can have on a business.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Clifford Lewis Discusses Organizational Leadership and Diversity Management
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Diversity, Leadership Theory, Leadership
- Duration: 00:12:01
- Keywords: academic discourse, case studies, case study research, co-operative leadership, diversity, diversity (institutional), diversity in organizations, diversity leadership, diversity programs, influential texts and figures of veneration, leadership (business), leadership development, leadership effectiveness, leadership styles, leadership theory, motivation and career development, research, Social class, Social class and classism, team leadership
Academic: Clifford LewisOnline ISBN:9781473956124Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016