Teachers in primary and secondary education discuss classroom management strategies for engaging and motivating students to best use limited time.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Classroom management
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Introduction to Teaching
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Classroom Organization, Student Engagement & Motivation, Planning & Reflection with Teaching Techniques
- Duration: 00:06:08
Practitioner: Michael Weingarden
Practitioner: Debbie Dogancay
Practitioner: Julie Hughes
Practitioner: Tiffany ArmasOnline ISBN: 9781506314761Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2014