Ruth Moyer describes her career as a criminal defense attorney and what daily life looks like in her career. She also discusses misconceptions and future directions in her field.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: CJ Careers: Criminal Defense Attorney
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Criminal Courts
- Duration: 00:09:22
Keywords: accuracy, advocacy, appeal courts, appeals, career choice, challenges, issues, and controversies, criminal defenses, criminal justice system, critical thinking, defense lawyers, diversity, DNA, law and courts, law schools, misdemeanor courts, Skills development, technology, technology and the law, workplace diversity
Practitioner: Ruth MoyerOnline ISBN: 9781506372365Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications, Inc., 2015