Professor Christine Coupland discusses the issues around embodied careers. She describes great thinkers in the field, case studies, and the future of research in embodied careers.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Christine Coupland Discusses Embodied Careers
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Diversity, Equality & Inclusion, Diversity, Human Resource Management (general)
- Duration: 00:23:16
- Keywords: academic discourse, ageism, athletes, body image, career advancement, career choice, career transition, case studies, case study research, concussion, discipline, embodied perception, employer liability, employment training, ethnographic research, ethnography, fight-or-flight response, fitness, gender bias, habitus, influential texts and figures of veneration, institutional ethics, job performance, judgment and decision making, mind-body relation, motivation and career development, professional sport, promotion (occupational), research, research methods, research/theoretical frameworks, Small business ethics, Sport skill training, Stereotypes, teaching, theory and methodology
British Lions Rugby Team, 2001
England Rugby League
The National Football League (NFL)
Sheffield Hallam University
Academic: Christine CouplandOnline ISBN:9781473956247Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016