Professor Chizu Nakajima discusses her work dealing with corporate governance and financial crime. The only lawyer in a business school, she takes particular interest in studying the areas where these two fields interact. She covers corruption, liability, risk management, and social responsibility.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Chizu Nakajima Discusses Corporate Governance and Financial Crime
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Corporate Governance, Employee, Industrial & Labor Relations
- Duration: 00:24:52
- Keywords: bribery, burden of proof, business education, business management, business schools, corporate governance, corporate social responsibility, corruption, criminal justice system, customers, ethics, financial crime, financial crises, financial institutions, fraud, gatekeepers, globalization (business), governance, government regulation, integrity, legal knowledge, liability, money laundering: countermeasures, prevention, reputation management, research, risk, Social responsibility, Strategic decision making, teaching, vulnerability
Academic: Chizu NakajimaOnline ISBN:9781473956162Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016