This film examines educating children with hearing impairments and includes advice to educators.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Child Development: Educating Children with Hearing Impairments
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Special & Inclusive Education (general), Speech, Language & Communication Needs (SLCN)
- Duration: 00:09:06
- Keywords: American Sign Language, communication skills, deaf culture, education for the deaf, language development, teacher training
Academic: Natalie Grupido
Academic: Ceceila WinklerOnline ISBN:9781473931817Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2015