Professional career counselor Steven Steinfeld explains the process of connecting workers with jobs. He discusses the characteristics that job-seekers should have and explains how he is able to find the right job for each person. He also talks through a few of the key challenges and pitfalls common among job-seekers.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Career Coaching
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Coaching & Mentoring, Career Development
- Duration: 00:18:11
- Keywords: career choice, career coaching, career counseling, career counseling competencies, career counseling in colleges and universities, career counseling in organizations, career counseling in schools, career counseling process, career goal, career planning, career planning and development, career strategy, careers, communication skills, communication styles, goal setting, international students in colleges and universities, internships, job career change scheme, job choice, job hunting, job interviews, job search, job search and organizational recruiting, job searching and preparation, jobs and careers, linkedin, Myers-Briggs type indicator, networking, Social media, traits
Department of LaborPeople
Practitioner: Steven SteinfeldOnline ISBN:9781473985209Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016