Professor Callie Rennison defines a victim advocate as a person who works directly with a crime victim throughout the case and helps provide resources and assistance.
Chapter 1: Callie Rennison Defines Victim Advocateicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:00:33
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Callie Rennison Defines Victim Advocate
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Victimology, Criminal Justice (general)
- Duration: 00:00:33
- Keywords: advocacy, criminal justice system, victim advocates
Academic: Callie Marie RennisonOnline ISBN:9781526400505Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017