Assistant professor of clinical nursing, LSU Health New Orleans, Leanne H. Fowler, DNP, MBA, APRN, AG/ACNP-BC, CNE, discusses business skills and qualifications needed to become a nurse entrepreneur, and options available when pursuing this path.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Business Skills and Entrepreneurship in Nursing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Nursing Administration & Management, Nursing Leadership, Non-Hospital Nursing Roles
- Duration: 00:08:42
- Keywords: business administration education, business skills, communication skills, consultancy, entrepreneurship, expertise, incorporation, leadership (business), leadership (health care), licensure, marketing of health services, motivation, nurse educators, nursing, nursing administration, nursing education, nursing management, nursing qualifications, passions, self-confidence
Academic: Leanne H. FowlerOnline ISBN:9781529723267Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020