Professor Magali Delmas explains interactions between business and the environment, including pollution, greenwashing, organic agriculture, and public perception. She discusses Tesla, Airbnb, and Uber as major environmental business stories, and explains how employee engagement is key to true sustainability in business.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Business and the Environment
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Environmental Issues in Marketing, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability
- Duration: 00:39:51
- Keywords: access (research), air pollution, backlash, business communication, business education, business management, business strategy, case studies, certification, collaboration, competition (business), consumer behavior, cost savings, data analysis, deceptive advertising, efficiency improvement, electricity consumption, employee attitudes, employee behavior, employee empowerment, energy efficiency, environment awareness, environmental analysis, environmental attitudes and values, environmental impact assessment, environmental protection legislation and regulation, environmentalism, experiential learning, family business, framing, greenwashing, health and behavior, industrialization, information technology, leadership (business), long term planning, marketing, metrics, misconceptions, motivation, opportunities to earn, organic agriculture, organic food, performance and assessment reports, perspective of the decision maker, perspective taking, pesticide poisoning, pollution: corporate, practices, strategies, and tools, processes and institutions, quality management, real-time communications, research, research methods, resource conservation, risk, risk (business), Short-term objectives, Social impact, Social responsibility, Socially responsible investing, Soil science, Spin, Stakeholders, Standardization, Sustainability, teaching, tragedy of the commons, training and development, wine
U.S. Department of Agriculture
U.S. Toxic Release Inventory
Academic: Magali DelmasOnline ISBN:9781473954267Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016