With 500 years in operation, the butcher shop RJ Balson & Son is the longest-running family business in Britain. Richard Balson discusses the foundations of running a successful business around quality and service, and he provides his personal insight into the secrets of longevity.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Britain's Oldest Family Business
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Family Business, Small Business Marketing, Relationship Marketing
- Duration: 00:12:19
- Keywords: customer care, customer expectations, customer loyalty, family business, family business: stewardship, food, knowledge and learning, legacy, meat, meat industry, meat processing, passions, profit, quality assurance, quality control, Small business management, Stewardship (management theory), Success
Interviewee: Richard BalsonOnline ISBN:9781473961821Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016