Professor Brian Payne discusses white collar crime and how it differs from other types of nonviolent crime. The scale of white collar crime is much larger than that of other crime, but until recently white collar offenders received much more lenient sentences.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Brian Payne Discusses White-Collar Crime
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2017
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Subject: Cybercrime / Computer Crime, White Collar & Corporate Crime, Types of Crime (general)
- Duration: 00:18:50
Keywords: careers, case records, case study research, civil courts, coping, cybercrime, cybersecurity, data analysis, elder maltreatment, employment, experiments, law enforcement, nonviolent crimes, nursing homes, outcomes, police training, policy making, property offenses, reform, research, research methods, Sentencing, Sentencing and incarceration, Survey approach, Systems analysis, victimization, victims, white collar crimes, white collar offenders
Academic: Brian K. PayneOnline ISBN: 9781526400635Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017