Assistant professor of nursing, LSU Health Sciences Center in New Orleans, Celeste Carter, APRN, DNS, discusses the benefits of interprofessional education in research on breast cancer-related lymphedema.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Breast Cancer-Related Lymphedema Research & Interprofessional Education: A Case Study
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Nursing Research, Scholarship & Evidence-Based Practice (general), Interprofessional Collaboration (general)
- Duration: 00:12:36
- Keywords: breast cancer, collaboration, communication skills, focus groups, interprofessional collaboration, interprofessional education, lymph nodes, nursing, nursing education research, nursing research, occupational therapists, patient outcome, qualitative research, team building, teamwork
Academic: Celeste CarterOnline ISBN:9781529722536Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020