Heidi Flynn Schultz offers her perspective on brand management. She covers overlooked areas, over-used ideas, pitfalls, and best practices.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Brand Management
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Brand Management & Strategy, Marketing (general), Consumer Behavior
- Duration: 00:23:53
- Keywords: advertising, assets, authenticity, books and print media, brand equity, brand loyalty, brand management, branding, business models, candy, China, coffee, coffee shops, comedy, corporate identity, costs and cost analysis, customer expectations, data collection, distribution, gender advertising, intellectual property, interactive media, Japan, liability, logos, marketing, memory, neuroscience, nostalgia, one-to-one marketing, onions, prices, pricing, quality indicators, return on investment, Sabotage, Sales, Social media, Stewardship (management theory), technology integration, theories, theories and concepts, theory (research methods), tracking, trademarks, trends, value creation
Target Corporation, 1902-
Apple Inc., 1976-
Under Armour, 1996-
Kevin Lane Keller
Practitioner: Heidi Flynn SchultzOnline ISBN:9781473988484Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016