Michael Frank, a mathematics teacher in New York, discusses his bilingual approach to math instruction.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Bilingual Education
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: Introduction to Teaching
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Teaching Diverse Students (general), Bilingual/ELL Learners
- Duration: 00:03:15
Keywords: bilingual curriculum, bilingual education, classroom language, English language learners, mathematics, mathematics curriculum, mathematics education, mathematics instruction, Second language learning, Secondary school mathematics, Secondary schools, Spanish language, teaching, views of bilingual education
Practitioner: Michael A. FrankOnline ISBN: 9781506314747Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2014