Lori Parkerson, co-founder of Selah DC, discusses Selah DC and theTwelve Collective, including her work with Redeem and Selah DC, and incorporating rest into a business strategy.
Chapter 1: Lori Parkerson Discusses Her Work With Redeem, Selah DC, and theTwelve Collectiveicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:04:30
Chapter 2: Lori Parkerson Discusses the Importance of Incorporating Rest Into a Business Strategyicon angle down
- Start time: 00:04:31
- End time: 00:08:24
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Beyond theTwelve Collective: Lori Parkerson and Selah DC
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Series: theTwelve Collective
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), Creativity & Innovation in Business, Stress in Organizations
- Duration: 00:08:24
- Keywords: collective activities, collective goals, creative industries, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship, reflection (psychology), small business, Small business ethics, work ethic
Contains: Assessment Questions
Speaker: Lori ParkersonOnline ISBN: 9781529797190Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022
You are not authorized to view Assessment Questions. Please contact your librarian for access or sign in to your existing instructor profile.