Joilyn Jackson, a member of theTwelve Collective, founder and co-creator of Denniston House, discusses the Denniston House project, including the development process, collection of pieces, the relationship of art and commerce, and shares advice for e-commerce students.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Beyond theTwelve Collective: Joilyn Jackson and Denniston House
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Small Business/Entrepreneurship (general), Social Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Contains: Assessment Questions
- Duration: 00:04:25
- Keywords: collectibles, collective activities, commerce and the arts, e-commerce, entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship, Social enterprises, Sustainability
Speaker: Joilyn JacksonOnline ISBN:9781529797169Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022