Curry Hackett, Urban Designer at Wayside Studio and Adjunct Architecture Professor at the University of Tennessee, discusses theTwelve Collective and Wayside Studio including his work, lessons learned, how his work informs research, and shares advice for blending community, art, branding, and design.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Beyond theTwelve Collective: Curry Hackett and Wayside Studio
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2022
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Business Ethics (general), Corporate Social Responsibility, Stress in Organizations
- Contains: Assessment Questions
- Duration: 00:05:16
- Keywords: branding, community-based action research, creative industries, graphics designers, oral history research, research methods, small business, Storytelling
Academic: Curry HackettOnline ISBN:9781529797183Copyright: ©SAGE Publications Ltd., 2022