Professors Stewart Clegg and Tyrone Pitsis analyze Six Sigma and other management control schemes. They review whether any one system provides worthwhile, evidence-driven proof for their practices or if it is all hot-air and fashionable nonsense.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Beyond bureaucracy: Implementing Six Sigma
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Quantitative Techniques for Business & Management Research, Organizational Theory, Strategic Management & Business Policy (general)
- Duration: 00:04:49
- Keywords: bureaucracy, business management, contingency management, creative destruction, freemasonry, Jack Welch, management, managing organizations, Six sigma, Statistical control
Academic: Stewart Clegg
Academic: Tyrone PitsisOnline ISBN:9781473982536Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015