Dr. Katherine Rosenbusch discusses global management and the different ways to be successful as a global manager. The global village has made it possible for more businesses to expand internationally, thereby increasing the importance of learning about international management. Rosenbusch discusses the cultural dimensions of international business, how companies expand internationally, and how to be an effective international manager.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Becoming an Effective Global Manager
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Globalization, Global Economy, International Business & Management (general)
- Duration: 00:20:20
- Keywords: altruism, assertiveness, business expansion, business management, collectivistic cultures, communication styles, cultural differences, cultural norms and scripts, egalitarian societies, ethnocentrism, expatriate experience, franchising, future considerations, geocentric, global business environments, global economy, global leadership, global market, global village, globalization (business), high-context cultures, import/export businesses, interdependence, international business, international management, joint venture, labor costs, language, low-context cultures, multinational corporation, national culture, outsourcing, performance management, personal space, polycentric, power distance, Study abroad, Subsidiary corporations, time orientation, travel, uncertainty avoidance
Academic: Katherine RosenbuschOnline ISBN:9781473980655Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016