Associate professor and interim director of the Institute for Educational Excellence at the Duke University School of Nursing, Beth Phillips, PhD, RN, CNE, discusses the basics and benefits of medical-surgical nursing.
Chapter 1: Beth Phillips, PhD, Shares Her Nursing Journey and Introduces Medical-Surgical Nursingicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:01:15
Chapter 2: Beth Phillips, PhD, Discusses Reasons for Not Choosing and the Benefits for Choosing Medical-Surgical Nursingicon angle down
- Start time: 00:01:16
- End time: 00:04:49
Chapter 3: Beth Phillips, PhD, Discusses the Three Key Elements of the Phillips TOP Model of Nursingicon angle down
- Start time: 00:04:50
- End time: 00:08:53
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Basics of Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Nursing
- Subject: Nursing Roles & Specialties (general), Hospital Nursing Roles
- Duration: 00:08:53
- Keywords: critical thinking, hospital nursing, nursing education, nursing specialties, patient care, prioritising, Surgical nursing, time management, work experience
Contains: Assessment QuestionsPeople
Academic: Beth PhillipsOnline ISBN: 9781529718881Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd., 2020
You are not authorized to view Assessment Questions. Please contact your librarian for access or sign in to your existing instructor profile.