Professor Sara McLaughlin Mitchell outlines the three prominent motivations that drive countries to move towards war despite the fact that engaging in war is consistently illogical.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Bargaining Model of War
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Politics & International Relations
- Subject: Conflict, International Relations Theory, International Relations (general)
- Duration: 00:01:59
- Keywords: commitment, conflict theory, information asymmetry, religion and conflict, war
Academic: Sara McLaughlin MitchellOnline ISBN:9781473955400Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016