Two examples are presented of a counselor asking to videotape a session, one in which the counselor pressures the client into agreeing and one in which exploitation is avoided.
Chapter 1: Avoiding Exploitation of Clients: Poor Practice & Good Practiceicon angle down
- Start time: 00:00:00
- End time: 00:06:02
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Avoiding Exploitation of Clients: Poor Practice & Good Practice
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Counseling & Psychotherapy
- Subject: Counseling Skills (general), Counseling Ethics & the Law, Therapeutic Relationship & Process
- Duration: 00:06:02
- Keywords: case studies, case study research, counseling, counseling (general), counseling approaches, counseling effectiveness, counseling services, exploitation
Online ISBN: 9781526432919Copyright: © SAGE Publications Ltd, 2015