Members of the Brattleboro fire department discuss the autocratic leadership style needed for a team-based and emergency-response oriented service.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Autocratic Leadership: The Case of the Brattleboro Fire Station
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2020
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Leadership
- Subject: Autocratic Leadership
- Duration: 00:19:16
- Keywords: autocratic leadership, democratic leadership, emergency services, fire departments, firefighters, generational change, laissez-faire leadership, leadership styles, mission, peer relationships, team leadership, teamwork, training, trust
Brattleboro Fire DepartmentPeople
Academic: Leah Tomkins
Speaker: Chuck Keir
Speaker: Michael Bucossi
Speaker: Will Streeter
Speaker: Rusty SageOnline ISBN:9781529722413Copyright: SAGE Publications Ltd, 2020