Professor Mary Gowan delivers a brief tutorial to assist human resource managers in recruiting new job applicants. Her process focuses on the development of a company value proposition and analysis of how wide a net to cast for a given position.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Attracting Top Talent: Effective Employee Recruitment
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Recruitment & Retention, Strategic Human Resource Management, Talent Management
- Duration: 00:10:42
- Keywords: brand personality, business and management, evaluation, human resource management, human resource planning, human resource strategy, human resources, job applications, job qualifications, job skills, labor markets, newspapers, organizational behavior management, recruitment, Staffing, telecommuting, values (guiding principles)
Academic: Mary GowanOnline ISBN:9781473990814Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016