Dr. P.O. Svanberg explains different types of attachment and the ways parents develop secure attachments with their children. Parent-child pairs illustrate the behavior of developing attachment.
- Type of Content: Documentary
- Title: Attachment in Practice
- Publisher: Siren Films Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Early Childhood Social & Emotional Development, Early Childhood Education (general)
- Duration: 00:41:24
- Keywords: attachment, developing relationships, independence, infant-caregiver communication, language development, mindfulness, mother-child relationships in early childhood, object permanence, observational research, Secure attachment, Separation anxiety, Social behavior, Social skills in childhood, teacher preparation pedagogy, child study approach, verbal praise
Practitioner: P.O. Svanberg
Interviewee: Lilah's Father
Interviewee: RownaOnline ISBN:9781473939677Copyright: Copyright 2004 Siren Films Ltd.