Dr. Stephan Dahl discusses how companies can use anthropomorphic advertising on social media as a marketing tool. He explains how this type of marketing creates a new type of relationship between the company and the consumer. He also suggests that this type of marketing could be used to circumvent common advertising regulations.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Anthropomorphic Marketing
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Social Media, Brand Management & Strategy
- Duration: 00:08:08
- Keywords: advertising, alcohol, anthropomorphism, brand communities, brand loyalty, brand management, brand personality, marketing, marketing (business), marketing communication, normalization, persuasion, persuasion in business, persuasive communication, regulation of advertising, regulations, Social media
Academic: Stephan DahlOnline ISBN:9781473967397Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016