Angela Stone-MacDonald explains what assistive technology is and why it is important. She describes types of assistive technology and how it can be used in the classroom. She also discusses the barriers to accessing technologies that can make education better for people with disabilities.
- Type of Content: Interview
- Title: Angela Stone-MacDonald Discusses Assistive Technology
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Assistive Technology, Learning Disabilities, Special & Inclusive Education (general)
- Duration: 00:33:20
- Keywords: accessibility, assistive technology, early intervention, family, individualized education plan, needs assessment, Special education, Speech language and communication needs, Students with disabilities, universal design
Interviewee: Angela K. Stone-MacDonaldOnline ISBN:9781473928664Copyright: ©SAGE Publications, 2015