Professor Andrew King explains when and why to trust information presented by an otherwise unknown actor. Trusted cues make up market signaling.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Andrew King Defines Market Signaling
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Decision-Making, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management & Business Policy (general)
- Duration: 00:01:04
- Keywords: credentials, credibility, game theory, market (economics)
Academic: Andrew KingOnline ISBN:9781473957114Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016