Professor Andrew King outlines game theory as a form of mathematics used in economics and strategy for thinking through interactions. He discusses reciprocal interactions, stresses the importance of equilibrium, and shows how sustainable practices and environmentalism factor into the concept.
- Type of Content: Definition
- Title: Andrew King Defines Game Theory
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Decision-Making, Corporate Strategy, Strategic Management & Planning
- Duration: 00:01:25
- Keywords: economics, environmentalism and organizations, equilibrium (economics), equilibrium theory, nash equilibrium, regulations, Sustainability
Academic: Andrew KingOnline ISBN:9781473957107Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016