Professor Scott Taylor discusses several theoretical approaches to the study of leadership. Each attempts to explain whether leaders are born or made.
- Type of Content: Tutorial
- Title: Analyzing Leadership Critically
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Transformational/Visionary Leadership, Leadership Development, Research Methods for Business & Management (general)
- Duration: 00:13:36
- Keywords: behavior adaptation, chief executives, contingency theory, contingency theory of leadership, critical thinking, gender, gender and authority, gender and careers, identity theories, leadership (business), organization studies, remuneration, Salary scales, training and development, trait approach to leadership, trait theories, trait theory, trait theory of leadership, traits, transformational leadership, transformational leadership theories, transformational theory of leadership
Academic: Scott TaylorOnline ISBN:9781473991514Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016