Professor Chris Hackley discusses the topic of alcohol advertising. He starts by explaining the evolution of alcohol advertising. Then he elaborates on issues in advertising alcohol and how public policies have tried to address these issues.
- Type of Content: Case Study
- Title: Advertising & Alcohol
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2016
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Business & Management
- Subject: Advertising & Promotion, Marketing Ethics, Marketing Communications
- Duration: 00:13:48
- Keywords: advertising, alcohol, alcohol abuse, alcohol marketing, alcohol policy, alcohol public policy, alcohol use in adolescents, case study research, economic costs of alcohol and drug abuse, effects of advertising on children, effects of alcohol advertising, juvenile alcohol abuse, normalization, regulation of advertising, research, research/theoretical frameworks, Sponsorship, Sponsorship in sport
United Kingdom Department of Health
British Medical Association
Academic: Chris HackleyOnline ISBN:9781473962064Copyright: (c) SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016