Three teachers discuss strategies for addressing the needs of individual students. They suggest involving parents, establishing processes and boundaries, and challenging students to establish new behavior patterns.
- Type of Content: In Practice
- Title: Addressing Learners' Individual Needs
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Ltd.
- Publication year: 2015
- Online pub date:
- Discipline: Education
- Subject: Special & Inclusive Education (general), Teaching Diverse Students (general), Parent & Family Involvement
- Duration: 00:05:46
- Keywords: academic accommodations (disabilities), children with disabilities, differentiated instruction, educational groups, educational performance, individualized instruction, learner engagement, parental involvement in education, teacher-student relationships, teaching
Practitioner: Michael Weingarden
Practitioner: Leila Madani
Practitioner: Karen DavisOnline ISBN:9781506314730Copyright: © SAGE Publications, 2014