SAGE Business Cases: Venture Capital Series
In 2019, SAGE Business Cases will be launching Venture Capital, a new teaching case series within SAGE Business Cases.View Venture Capital Cases
The Venture Capital series is edited by:
Jon Carrick is an Associate Professor of Management and the Associate Chair of the Department of Management at Stetson University. He received his PhD at the University of Glasgow, and specializes in entrepreneurship, strategic management, and international business. His research interests include the role of human capital in the development of globally competitive new ventures, how born global firms finance their international expansion, and what strategies those firms use to compete in international markets.
Call for Papers
Partner with SAGE to develop your VENTURE CAPITAL teaching case. For further details on submissions, Click here
SAGE is pleased to offer case authors:
- Double-blind peer review of your case and teaching notes
- A thorough editorial process, working to develop your ideas and prepare cases for successful publication
- Freedom to include your students in the case research and writing process
- Copyright in your name and final PDF for ease of use in your classroom
- $500 when your case is published
- An international audience for your work
Have you written a case that you currently use in your classroom? Do you have an idea or a rough draft of a case? Bring it to SAGE and we’ll work with you to develop your idea and ready it for the global classroom.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: Rolling
- We look for cases between 1,000 and 5,000 words.
- Please include discussion questions and teaching notes.
- Guidelines and templates may be found here
- Manuscripts are accepted through our ScholarOne portal
- Authors receive decisions within 6-8 weeks of submission.
For questions and sample cases, contact: Rebecca Frankel, Associate Editor, email@example.com
Cases from the Venture Capital Series
Click a title to view the case: