SAGE Skills: Student Success — Information for Librarians
Launching August 2022
Three modules available to librarians for sneak-peek access now
SAGE Skills: Student Success
is an interactive digital resource that empowers students to learn and practice the academic and personal skills necessary to achieve success during their time in higher education and beyond. With easy access to a range of multimedia content, students can develop the essential skills needed to successfully transition to campus life and to enable lifelong learning.
Offered on SAGE’s digital library platform SAGE Knowledge,
topics are integrated with interactive scenarios, self-assessments, downloadable exercises, data visualization embeds, and original videos. Together, the resource creates a rich scholarly environment with enhanced discoverability.
Why SAGE Skills: Student Success?
As a librarian, you can get exclusive sneak-peek access to the three skill modules available now
— Academic Writing
, Critical Thinking
, and Research Skills
. Contact us at email@example.com for more information.
- Cross-disciplinary academic skill coverage provided through 10 modules, more than 90 skills, and over 1,100 skill topics
- Institution-wide access provides easy discovery and alumni access
- Editorial attentiveness to include a diversity of perspectives and life experiences for students
- User-friendly platform, allowing for easy integration of content into LMS via unique link, permanent DOI, or embeddable code
- Student Success
is part of SAGE Recommends, leading researchers to other SAGE journal, book, reference, case, and video content for an in-depth research experience
- Our collection will continue to expand with new content in the future
- Available for subscription or purchasepre-register for a trial in august